Util Group is a company founded in 1959 and active in the production of metal parts processed in fine and traditional blanking, mainly intended for the automotive brake market. In particular, it is the leading manufacturer of plates and shoes for vehicle braking systems, providing products and services to the whole world and meeting high standards of quality and efficiency, in full compliance with customer expectations. The customer portfolio is broad and diversified and includes important global players in the automotive sector, including Bosch and Continental, giving the solidity and reliability that characterize the Util brand. The company, in addition, can boast a strong and lasting relationship with the main suppliers of friction material and Tier1 braking systems, which also represents the Firm’s main customers. From an international point of view, as evidence of Util's global presence, the Company sells its products both on the OEM market but also aftermarket in Europe, America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia and, moreover, has production plants located in Italy, Canada, Mexico and China.
Founded in 1968 and based in Biella, Sinterama is an international leader in the production of coloured polyester yarns, used for the production of fabrics for: automotive, furniture, clothing and industrial technicians. Sinterama has built important partnerships with its customers by bringing innovative solutions, investing in product research and paying the utmost attention to collaboration and service. In-line quality controls, process automation and flexibility of production systems are some of the main features of Sinterama's excellence, thus ensuring the highest production and quality standards. With 28% of market share in the automotive fabrics segment and even a 42% in the furniture fabrics segment, the Sinterama Group consequently places itself in the position of global leader in these sectors. Each year the Sinterama Group produces over 30 thousand tons of yarn in 1200 different types, employs 900 people and relies on a sales network of more than 100 traders and agents, able to follow more than 1200 customers in 70 countries.
Founded in 1928, Targetti is one of the leading European operators in the architectural interior and exterior lighting market. For 90 years, the Company's products have illuminated the most prestigious architectural and artistic works, creating atmospheres and arousing emotions. Style and design are two of the most important recognizable features of the Company. One of the Firm’s mission lies in the importance given to innovation and research, but also to the light’s ability to excite. Its international presence is strong and stable, with a worldwide network of 7 foreign subsidiaries (France, Spain, China, UK, USA and Russia), 1 representative office in Dubai and various agents and distributors.
Founded in Vaprio D’Adda in 1839, Cartiere Paolo Pigna S.p.A. is a company specialized in the production and marketing of paper products (notebooks and writing products). 80% of its revenue depends directly on the school market, being the main source of income and the sector to which Pigna is mostly linked, while the remaining 20% refers to the office market. In both market segments, the Pigna brand is considered one of the best known and most appreciated in the entire Italian scene, a symbol of quality and tradition. Production and sales are mainly developed on the Italian market, ensuring strength, importance and quality representation to the sector to which the Firm belongs.