Alnut reinforces its commitment to growth by entering a partnership with the Taste of Italy 2 fund

  • The Taste of Italy 2 fund, managed by DeA Capital Alternative Funds, acquires 60% of Alnut, while Foodiverse retains the remaining 40%
  • This agreement aims to reinforce Alnut’s international growth and to boost its innovation capacity

Carlet (Valencia) – Milano, January 12 2021

The investment fund Taste of Italy 2, managed by DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR S.p.A. and Foodiverse Hold S.L, have signed an agreement under which 60% of the shares of Alimentación y Nutrición Familiar S.L. (Alnut) – a leading company specialising in family and infant nutrition – will belong to the fund and the remaining 40% to Foodiverse, the group to which the company currently belongs…